Effective Date: December 07, 2018
The web host of this web site is:
Agiou Vasileiou 11, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece, Postal code 55133
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 001 64 6971 92 75
▪ The website is intended for the personal information of users
▪ Please read these Terms carefully before you use the website and our services. If you do not agree with any of these terms we advice you not to use the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
▪ The Website content, including photographs, designs, software is protected by copyright according to Greek Law 2121/1993. Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification whether in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever and by any means whatsoever of the Website content is prohibited, unless it is approved in advance and in writing by the web host.
Industrial Property rights
▪ In the website, there are trade marks which are protected by the the Greek Law of Intellectual Property 4072/2012.
▪ Any unauthorized use of these trade marks is prohibited
▪ Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of the Website was correct at the time of last updating. Although, we cannot warrant the accuracy or the completeness of information provided on this website. The Company is not responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any false information.
▪ The Website may contain hypertext links. The Web Host uses them for the user’s convenience. The Web Host has not any liability for the content or products and services offered on the websites to which the Website is linked by either hypertext links or any other type of link. These sites are outside of the Company’s control and you visit them entirely at your own risk.
▪ The Web Host is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by a third party (hackers) or computer viruses.
▪ The connection to the Website may be interrupted. In that case, The Web Host has not any liability for any loss or any damage caused to the user.
Changes and updates
▪ The Web Host has the right to make amendments to these Terms at any time and without any notice. Any such change will be binding on users from the day these Terms were uploaded.
▪ It is user’s responsibility to check for any changes or updates of the Terms.
▪ The Web Host processes user’s personal data collected through the Website.
▪ You can find more information about the cookies that we use, the processed data by the cookies and the purposes of the use of the cookies in our Cookies Policy
Online dispute resolution
▪ If you have any problem with our online services, you can make a complaint using the plaltform “Online Dispute Resolution” (see the following link).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
▪ The Laws of Greece apply.
▪ Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Thessaloniki in Greece.